MBBS MS (OBGYN)
MEDICINE (1 YEAR)
Dr Jyotsna is a Specially trained Fetal Medicine Expert. She is an Undergraduate (MBBS) and Post Graduate (MS, OBGYN) Of prestigious Aligarh Muslim University, which is among top ten medical colleges of India. After gaining enough experience in OBGYN she felt the need for Fetal Medicine in Obstetrics and then opted for One Year Dedicated Fellowship in Fetal Medicine during which she did her research work on “Cardiac and Structural Anomalies in First Trimester”. She has been invited to various national Fetal Medicine conferences as Faculty and has presented her papers at National and International Level. She bears a credit of introducing and establishing Department of Fetal Medicine at Max Crosslay Healthcare of Delhi-NCR region.
MBBS Aligarh Muslim University , Aligarh, UP, India
MS (OBGYN) Aligarh Muslim University , Aligarh, UP, India
Fellowship-Feto Maternal Medicine Edappal Hospitals PVT LTD, Kerala
- Advanced Fetal Echo Course at INSUOG -2016, Hyderabad.
- 3D/4D Fetal Neurosonography and Echocardiography at ISUOG International symposium 2015.
- 3D/4D Obstetrics Ultrasonography by Society of Fetal Medicine Ultrasound Course, 2014.
- STIC Imaging of Fetal Heart by International academy of Medical ultrasound India, at MedantaMedicity by GE in 2013.
- Fogsi Training Course On Advanced Ultrasound In Obs And Gynae At Eddapal Group Of Hospitals, Mallapuram , Kerala, From 6th March 2012-19thMarch 2012 (15 Days)
- Hands On Training In Surgical Skills And Techniques At MAMC Post Graduate Surgical Skills Training Cell From 1st – 3rd February 2012
- Post-PartumIucd Insertion Training From Health And Family Welfare Training Centre, Delhi From 17th -18th March 2011
Papers And Posters in Conferences:
- ISUOG: 2013, Screening in first trimester for fetal structural and heart defects.
- FMF World Congress2013,First trimester screening for fetal heart anomalies using basic four chamber and three vessels view.
- AOGIN 2010:Immunohistochemical localization of Cell cycle proteins in Cervical precancerous and cancerous lesions.
Detection of heart anomalies in first trimester prenatal screening using four chamber and three vessel view.
Thesis (Post Graduation)
Immuno-histochemical localization of cell cycle proteins and HPV viral load detection in precancerous and cancerous lesions of uterine cervix
- Fetal structural anomalies and heart defects in first trimester, Pericon , Kochi. 2013
2..Ovarianmalignancy: A Clinical Study UPCON 2007
- Colposcopic Evaluation of Precancerous Lesions of Uterine Cervix: A five year study in 3rd National Conference of Indian Society of Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology, Agra 2008
- Immunohistochemical localization of Cell Cycle proteins in precancerous lesions of uterine cervix at AOGIN 2010.
First prize in National Colposcopic Quiz 2008 Agra
Life Member of Society of Fetal Medicine, FOGSI, AOGD